Sequential pressure massage of upper and lower limbs
The Lympha-Tron device is a modern device used for sequential compression massage of upper and lower limbs with the use of ventricular cuffs filled with air. The pressure force is selected individually depending on the disease and adjusted to the patient’s pressure.
Application in rehabilitation and sports medicine
Lympha-Tron is used in such cases as:
- physical treatment of post-traumatic conditions,
- prevention of cardiovascular failure,
- diseases causing lymphatic insufficiency,
- diseases manifested by edema,
- lymphatic insufficiency, eg after mastectomy
- accelerating the regeneration of the body after strenuous exercise.